We Serve Women Who:
• Abuse alcohol/drugs during pregnancy; and are pregnant or up to 6 months post-partum; and are ineffectively connected to services.
• Have a child diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and are currently abusing alcohol/drugs, and are in their childbearing years.
• To help mothers build and maintain healthy independent family lives;
• To assure that children are in safe and stable homes;
• To prevent future births of alcohol and drug exposed children.
• Trained and supervised Parent Mentors provide home visitation and intervention for 3 years
Mentors assist clients in:
• Setting goals and identifying steps to achieve them
• Obtaining alcohol/drug treatment
• Staying in recovery
• Choosing a family planning method
• Child Health Care and immunizations
• Connecting with community services
• Transportation to appointments
• Solving housing, domestic violence, child custody problems
• Resolving system service barriers
• Mothers are not asked to leave the program if they relapse or experience setbacks.
Contact Information: Brochure Download
Killam and Flagstaff County (780) 385-3976
Town and MD of Wainwright (780) 842-5481
Town and MD of Provost (780) 753-2289
Tofield (780) 662-7063
Viking (780) 336-4024
Make A Difference
Every gift you give to the Camrose Association for Community Living helps transform the life of an individual; helping the people we serve to develop skills, build quality of life and become fully accepted, participating community members.