During this time of uncertainty, I want to acknowledge how very difficult this pandemic has been for our individuals and families/ guardians with loved ones accessing our services. We continue to recognize the significant impact this is having on everyone. Please know you have our commitment as a leadership team, to do the very best we can to keep everyone safe and address any concerns related to mental health and wellbeing promptly. We have confidence in our employees’ ability to navigate this pandemic with the utmost care and concern. Thank you for entrusting us to provide this support.
The intent of this page will provide prompt and accurate information to families, guardians, and the community at large as we navigate this COVID-19 crisis. My hope is that this will help to provide peace of mind. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have questions or concerns. 780-672-0257 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Good, CEO
• Diligent training of employees regarding proper handwashing, two-step cleaning protocols, and the proper use of all PPE equipment (including gloves, masks, gowns, goggles, face shields).
• All employees have been fit tested for N95 masks in the event of an outbreak or positive case of COVID-19.
• AHS procedures are followed when there is suspected cases, including protocols for isolation, contact tracing, and limiting staff work between sites.
• Continuous masking when providing direct support to individuals/families or in group settings.
• Two-step cleaning protocols in all environments.
• Mandatory masking in the office building, unless seated at individual workspaces alone.
• A requirement that all visitors to our office building be screened and masked.
• An optional “locked dropbox” is available at the entrance of our building for contactless dropping of bills, invoices, etc.
• Signing in of all people accessing workspaces for the purpose of contact tracing.
• Limiting outings for individuals, as well as providing at-home grocery and essentials delivery.
• Transition to virtual meetings/gatherings whenever possible.
• Disbursement of office staff to working from home, including limits to how many people can access certain meeting areas or common spaces within the office.
• Clear signage throughout the office building regarding traffic flow, and physical distancing, and proper hand hygiene.
• All mandatory training for staff has been made available in an online format.
• Any programs or groups within the office building are kept in isolation from one another.