Camrose Association for Community Living
Making a difference in the lives of people since 1962.
Our hope is to fulfill our vision in which people are accepted and participating community members. We are a registered non-profit charitable organization dedicated to assisting people with disabilities, people with acquired brain injury and families facing barriers to healthy child development. Throughout Camrose and East central Alberta, we have grown to serve approximately 584 youth, adults, children and their families.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
• Respectful relationships.
• Health and well-being
• Safe practices and environments.
• Interdependence and community cooperation.
• Informed choices
• Open communication and contributions from everyone.
• Quality of service
• Innovation and creativity
• Staff and volunteers
• Donors and funders