This day camp offers a wide variety of recreation, sport, and craft activities for all children, including children with special health and developmental concerns. The camp runs throughout July and August for children aged 7 to 17. This is a very popular program that fills up quickly every year.
Kandu is a non profit camp welcoming children and youth to have many exciting daily adventures.
• Cost: $115.00 a week ($30.00 a day)
• Camp will run Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays (No Camp on Monday)
• 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (7 hours a day)
• Start day will be Thursday, July 2nd
• Last day will be Friday August 21st
*Additional costs may apply for field trips*
Completed camp registration forms and camp fees will be accepted at CAFCL’s office at 4604-57 St.
CAFCL office is open to the public. When you visit you will be asked to follow a screening process and adhere to Alberta Health Services recommendations. We also have a secure mailbox located outside the front door. If you want you can call ahead and speak to reception and they can meet you outside the front door if that works better for you!