Leaders In Training
Kandu Day Camp
Healthy Families Home Visitation
Rose Club Calendar
News & Events
SingAble Camrose Registration Form
SingAble Camrose is an inclusion community choir for singers of all abilities and levels of experience. The goal is to provide all community members, including those with disabilities and exceptionalities, the opportunity to explore and express their musical talents in a meaningful and rewarding way.
Name of Attendee
Age of Attendee
Primary Phone Number
Alternate Phone Number
Legal Guardian Phone Number
Do you have any special needs or mobility accommodations we should know about?
I have the technology and equipment I need to participate in the SingAble online sessions (an internet connection, a computer/device to view on, speakers, a microphone or camera if I wish to participate interactively)?
If no, I would like someone to contact me to provide assistance with the support or equipment I need to participate in SingAble sessions
I have the support I need to log on and participate in the SingAble online sessions (I understand how to connect and participate, or have someone who can help me)?
CONSENT AND RELEASE FOR VIDEOGRAPHY AND PHOTOGRAPHY*
I have read, understood, and agree to the terms of this Consent and Release.
CONSENT AND RELEASE FOR VIDEOGRAPHY AND PHOTOGRAPHY
By checking this box, I represent and warrant that I have read and understand the following text and that:
a) I am the Attendee listed above and am over the age of 18 years; OR
b) I am the Legal Guardian for the Attendee listed above.
I acknowledge that:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Camrose Association for Community Living (“CAFCL”) SingAble sessions will occur via online videoconferencing technology until further notice;
- CAFCL may at its sole discretion capture video or audio recordings, photographs or screenshots of online SingAble sessions;
- The CAFCL may publish these video or audio recordings, photographs or screenshots on its public website and in its other promotional materials, which include but are not limited to video, brochures, and publications by CAFCL to its public social media accounts;
- If I do not wish to be, or do not wish that the Attendee be, captured in a video or audio recording, photograph or screenshot during an online SingAble session, it is my sole responsibility to disable the camera and microphone functions on my device such that my or the Attendee’s image, likeness, and voice cannot be captured; and
- My participation in CAFCL’s SingAble sessions is voluntary and I will not receive any financial compensation in relation to the collection and publication of photographs, video, and audio recordings of me or of the Attendee.
In exchange for my or the Attendee’s participation in the SingAble program:
- I hereby authorize CAFCL to capture audio and video recordings or take photographs of any SingAble session in which I participate or in which the Attendee participates;
- I hereby give CAFCL, its employees, its volunteers and others acting with CAFCL’s authorization the right to collect, copyright, use, or publish photographs, video and audio recordings of me or of the Attendee. I also give CAFCL the right to publish these video or audio recordings, photographs or screenshots on its public website and in its promotional materials, which include but are not limited to video, brochures, posters, and publications by CAFCL on its public social media accounts.
I waive any right to inspect or approve the photographs, video or audio recordings that CAFCL may collect and publish in the manner described herein.
I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Camrose Association for Community Living & Augustana University of Alberta, and its instructors, employees, volunteers and agents from all civil and other claims relating to the collection and publication of photographs, video or audio recordings of CAFCL SingAble sessions containing my or the Attendee’s voice and physical likeness, including all claims under the Copyright Act.
Further, I consent to the collection and use of my or of the Attendee’s personal information in the manner and for the purposes described herein. I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Camrose Association for Community Living & Augustana University of Alberta from any claims under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other applicable privacy law.
I understand my information is being gathered only for the purpose of SingAble planning. I consent to information being used to contact me about SingAble activities including dates of sessions, changes, etc. I understand my information will not be shared with anyone else without my consent.